Everyone is welcome to shop the Co-op, however becoming a Member-Owner shows your commitment in the local community. Co-ops are built on the foundation of community, and grow with the help of Member-Owners. Harvest Moon Co-op is a community-owned business that works to sustain the local economy and to support our local farmers and producers.
Becoming an owner of Harvest Moon Co-op is easy:
Stop by our Customer Service Desk, download or stop in to pick up a member-owner application and make a one-time $175 stock investment. We have two ownership payment options: to pay in full or to make three payments (initial payment of $75 and two $50 payments)
There are also great Benefits to joining the Co-op!
- 10% off your total purchases once per month.
- Spend $500 within a month & get a $20 gift card to the Co-op. Pick up the gift card within two months of email notification. Click here to update your contact information.
- Exclusive Member-Owner discounts
- Save 10% on any case pack orders
- Being involved in the economic development of your community through supporting local farmers and producers
- Ability to serve on the Board of Directors
- Voting privileges